[Ayatana-dev] Dbusmenu upstream packageing now 'check's

Howdy,

So after a discussion with Kees I've updated the upstream packaging[1]
of dbusmenu so that it does a "make check" when it builds.  This should
hopefully catch bugs before they become packaged bugs.  It does add a
couple of new build dependencies, specifically xvfb and
dbus-test-runner[2].  I consider this an experiment right now, I want to
see how it runs, but if it works well, I'm interesting in adding 'check'
to all of the Ayatana packaging branches.  I'm unsure whether the Ubuntu
team will merge these changes into their packaging branches, but I'm
intending to keep them in our upstream ones.

	Have fun,
		Ted

[1] http://code.launchpad.net/~dbusmenu-team/dbusmenu/ubuntu
[2] http://launchpad.net/dbus-test-runner