[Ayatana-dev] TODO list for Feature Freeze

Hey all,

So I'm trying to document the features that I'm planning on trying to
land before feature freeze.  If you see something missing on this list
that you're expecting from me this cycle, please speak up now!  Feature
freeze is approaching like a freight train (and I had an especially
unproductive week this week) so I'm keen on nailing down expectations.

The following list is the things that I consider features, there are
also bug fixes that we need to do, and most of those are attached to the
blueprints already.

== DBus Menu ==  [1]

      * Use the alt key to show the menu in the panel
      * Support mixed text directions apps (LTR app in an RTL
        environment)
      * Support app specific icon directories
      * Remove XML from GetLayout
      * Group property change signals into single signal
      * Allow applications to use IDO menu items

== Application Indicators == [2]

      * Explicit control over placement in panel or launcher
      * Accessibility strings for icons

Thanks everyone for reading!

	--Ted

[1]