[Ayatana-dev] Team meetings for ~unity-community-hackers

Hi everyone,

In order to organize ourselves better we should have regular meetings.
Right now #ayatana is kind of informal and people can ask questions
and get answers, but I think it'd be useful to add a bit more
organization.

An example set of agendas would be:

 * Things people are working on.
 * Things people need help on.
 * Things people learned about Unity/Ayatana that they want to share
with the group.
 * And of course, getting to know other contributors.

... and so on. Specifically I'd like to see us build up our shared
collective knowledge, so I think having this sort of thing and making
the session notes available will help with that.

We've tenatively picked 0000 UTC every Wednesday as the meeting time
in #ayatana. (I'll make sure it's mentioned in the weekly report).

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.