Re: [Ayatana-dev] Help

Hi,

I'm not a unity expert, but  a comment from the bug seems to contain some pointers to where you should look at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+bug/688830/comments/8.

Other than that, you almost never have to look through the entire code, if you are not familiar with the code at all, searching (e.g. with grep) for the right words (which sometimes can be tricky to find, in this case click, mouseup, mousedown, etc might be the right words to look for) most of the times gives me some pointers where I should check/modify the code.

I hope this helps,
Regards,
Robert