Re: [Ayatana-dev] [Compiz] Unity failing to load

I have resolved a very similar bug. Please, use the latest Nux from trunk.

Jay

On 8/1/2011 7:03 AM, Piñeiro wrote:
FWIW, I created this bug the last week:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nux/+bug/816589

Probably is related with the same problem.

FWIW2: I also have problems to load unity from the oneiric repositories.