Re: [Ayatana-dev] Join in Unity/Unity-2d

Hi Tim.

W dniu 6 grudnia 2011 21:40 użytkownik Tim Penhey <tim.penhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> napisał:
On Wed 07 Dec 2011 03:12:29 NZDT, Bartosz wrote:
Hi.

My name is Bartosz, and I'm quite experienced C/C++ developer.
I think new Ubuntu shell interface is very innovative and promising.
That why I would like to help develop Unity/Unity 2D.

Are you more interested in the 2D or 3D codebase?  We'd love help on either, but you choice will indicate who to steer you to.

I'm interesting in both codebase :-P, but I prefer 3D codebase,

I have already built Unity and made some optimization (unfortunately it wasn't added to Unity):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-2d/+bug/753969

I would like to create something which will be useful, and it will be added to Unity.

Which task can I take?

What type of thing are you interested in?

At begining I would like to make some small feature/change.
I could also implement some TODO/FIXME, or do some global minor changes.
At start I need some mentor support.

Best Regards
Bartosz