Re: A mockup a new look for Unity

On 05/31/2012 10:25 PM, Farid Boudedja wrote:
Hello,
I'm writing you this email to suggest you a new look for Unity to
improve its appearance and avoid some issues with Ubuntu.
The mock-up is in a PDF file which is attached to this email. The
screenshots in a better resolution are also attached.

I'll be really pleased with Unity. If these changes are made and
accepted for Ubuntu 12.04.

Seems your attachments were scrubbed by Launchpad.

This list is for the actual development of Unity, not discussions about the UI. If you have design ideas for Unity I suggest you take them up on the unity-design list.

Thanks for your interest.

Cheers,
Mikkel