Re: Unity bug mail

Hi,

On 07/17/2012 04:30 AM, Daniel van Vugt wrote:
> All,
>
> You may have noticed the low volume of bug mail in the past week or two
> for Unity. It appears unity-team has been unsubscribed from all Unity
> bug mail.
>
> Tim's not yet sure this is a problem that needs fixing. So if you want
> to get email about Unity bugs you will have to resubscribe yourself
> personally here:
>
>     https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+subscribe
>     https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+subscribe

Not sure if related.

I've recently deleted some weird unity bug teams (like dx-shell-bugs.
dx-foundations-bugs) which included only very few people (it was mostly
omer and bilal). I was quite careful to check the memberships and add
people/teams to the right teams if there was any transitive membership
which would be lost by the deletion. However I might have missed
something. Unfortunately the team memberships are very messy :-/

If I look to launchpad all the bugs should go to the dx-unity-bugs team
via dx-bug-managers (which is the case for a long time; I didn't touch
this).

Thanks,

Martin

--
Martin Mrazik | Product Strategy Quality Lead
Key fingerprint: