Failing unit tests.

Unity Developers,

When I run tests/test-gtest on the curent Unity trunk I get 22 FAILED tests.  Two months ago, I ran these tests with 0
FAILED tests.

This tells me that (a) people are not running the unit tests after making changes, and (2) people are not running the
unit tests when they are reviewing changes.

If you are not running the unit tests when you change code, you are doing it wrong.  You are not making Unity better.
You are not doing your job as a developer.

If you are reviewing someone else's code changes and you do not build and run the unit tests, you are not doing a proper
job of reviewing changes.  It is not enough to assume the merger will catch failures, since the merger does not run the
tests/test-gtest suite because it requires an X server.

I am disappointed by the lack of pride in craftsmanship this climbing number of unit test failures demonstrates.  This
is not the sort of Quality I want to see in Ubuntu's flagship desktop shell.

I would like to ask all people who have contributed changes to Unity in the last few months to please take a minute (or
9) and run the existing test suite and investigate and fix any failures which may have been related to any changes they
have made.

Thank you.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>