Unity Bug Day a success

hey folks

A Ubuntu Global Jam was held over the weekend from September 13 to September 15 2013, and one focus activity was
triaging the backlog of Unity bugs.  I'd like to personally thank Walter Garcia-Fontes, John Kim, Bhavani Shankar, and
Jack Ramsay for their contributions to Ubuntu and the Unity project over this time period.

Community contributions like this are what helps make and keep Unity great.  I'd like to invite these guys, and everyone
else, to not just make contributing a special event but an every day thing.

Once again, thanks guys.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Follow ups