Re: Bug #1154364

Hi Prasad,

Il 04/11/2015 14:42, Prasad Somwanshi ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new unity code user. And I've some idea about fixing this bug.
> Is this right list to discuss ? I can use IRC only after work hours.

This is indeed the right place, together with IRC; but if you can't join
our channels (and mostly #ubuntu-desktop), this place is fine.
So, let us know what you'd prefer to do.
I've been trying to reproduce that issue for long time, but I've never
been able to (and I neither have the fastest machine here).

So, the suggested solution of adding a tiny (1x1) input window that is
loaded as soon as you release Super key is a good workaround.