From: Unity7maintainers <unity7maintainers-bounces+dale_f_beaudoin=hotmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of SAINT REAZUN <thexstablishment@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: October 27, 2017 5:14:20 AM
To: unity7maintainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Unity7maintainers] Thanks for adding me to the group

HERE IS AN INSTRUCTION HOW TO DO A BASIC C# WINDOWS APP.  OS - WINDOWS 10.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxHotPDN4EbUaENNV2ZRck1qT1U/view?usp=sharing

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 5:10 AM, SAINT REAZUN <thexstablishment@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:thexstablishment@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I assume you do a lot of communication thru this list. WHICH IS GREAT.  I'LL update my profile information to include my contact info.  I'M VERY excited to be working with you.  MY BACKGROUND is computer science but i have drawn all my life so while i'm i'm "ketchingup" ON the architecture of ubuntu and etc. i can contribute by doing documentation [pdf] format, etc please see resume.

My language of choice is VISUAL C#.

thanks,

REAZUN

​