uonedb-qt team mailing list archive

Referencing Document properties other than the just content text

I have an example in a database with a docId of 'helloworld'. The contents are as follows:

{
    "hello": "Hello World"
}

Say I do not know of the existence of "hello" in the database, but it is there. I also have a second document:

{
    "hello2": "Hello World"
}

I want to open the database and find all the documents, in this case "hello" and "hello2".

Additionally I want to be able to refer to that left side of the JSON string (it's label / key role?) as well as the right side (contents.hello, contents.hello2 ...).

For example, I want to make a ListView that contains the JSON string's left side values (e.g. 'hello', hello2'), not the right side values.

Is this currently supported in some way?

Regards,

Kevin

Follow ups