uonedb-qt team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~kalikiana/u1db-qt/removeDoc into lp:u1db-qt

> Isn't it that documents should always be null or empty and not removed?
>
> If a document is null or empty it should be filtered out in Query or Index
> should it not? Those are the mechanisms for filtering results, it seems
> maybe the functionality should be there rather than Database, no?

There is no functional change in the proposed removeDoc, as you can see in the diff. But as the linked bug shows people are getting confused by the lack of API and it makes it also hard for me as a developer to distinguish between misunderstandings and real bugs.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~kalikiana/u1db-qt/removeDoc/+merge/196301
Your team U1DB Qt developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~kalikiana/u1db-qt/removeDoc into lp:u1db-qt.