uonedb-qt team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~3v1n0/u1db-qt/objects-subfields-list-all into lp:u1db-qt

The proposal to merge lp:~3v1n0/u1db-qt/objects-subfields-list-all into lp:u1db-qt has been updated.

Description changed to:

Indexing subfields of ojects in a list doesn't work as expected in u1db-qt, we only list the first element and not everyone as defined in docs [1].

The reason was that we didn't add a result if we already had one for that doc... And this seems wrong to me.

In a next MP we should probably also fix the "Name a list" case (see [1] again).
As test-case you can also try [2].

[1] https://pythonhosted.org/u1db/high-level-api.html#index-expressions
[2] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ahayzen/+junk/test-u1db-playlists/view/head:/test-u1db-playlists.qml

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~3v1n0/u1db-qt/objects-subfields-list-all/+merge/252059
--
Your team U1DB Qt developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~3v1n0/u1db-qt/objects-subfields-list-all into lp:u1db-qt.