uonedb-qt team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~uonedb-qt/u1db-qt/dateStrings into lp:u1db-qt

> This test pass, but I wonder if it's not because the timezone is in UTC, I
> guess you should explicitely change the timzeone in the test (or add another
> test which changes the timezone before putting it in the database)

I used the exact string you gave me as an example. It would help if you could tell me how you get the date string to begin with - Date.toISOString() always uses UTC and there's no standard Javascript method to get an ISO string with a timezone.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~uonedb-qt/u1db-qt/dateStrings/+merge/267371
Your team U1DB Qt developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~uonedb-qt/u1db-qt/dateStrings into lp:u1db-qt.