virtualbricks team mailing list archive

Re: understanding brickfactory remote protocol

Hi,

You can use it from the GUI:
1) first of all you have to start virtualbricks with the -server parameter
on the server machine,
2) after, on the client, you have to add the remote server in the remote
sessions tab,
3) now when you add new bricks in Virtualbricks client, you can put in the
remote host text field the address of the remote host on which you want to
start the brick

that's all. This feature has still some bugs and it's partially
implemented, please check the bug reports.

Francesco

Francesco