VM 8.1.0

Dear Heinz,

I am the lead maintainer of Emacs VM at this time.

I was glad to see your coverage of VM on your Email Guide, as well as
your mention of it on your free mail client lists.

However, the VM 7.19 that you review here is a bit out of date.  The
current versions of VM are likely to provide some functionality that
you have missed in 7.19.  In particular, the version 8.1.0 which is
currently in beta release adds IMAP support, which you rightly
mentioned as lacking in your review.

You can download the latest releases of VM from
http://launchpad.net/vm.  If you need any help in installing it or
trying it out, please feel free to get in touch.

Cheers,
Uday

(VM development team - vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)