Hi

Hi Rob,

No word from you for a while!  Are you following the vm.info
newsgroup?  Using VM for yourself?

We have released two releases of VM 8.1.  There is also a pre-release
of 8.2 (called 8.1.90a) which implements the headers-only mode that
you always wanted.  Hope you will download it and try it out.

We also need you to get involved with testing the new releases on
XEmacs because Ulrich and I aren't XEmacs-users.  So, it is not easy
for us to identify incompatibilities.

Robert Winkler has created a new version of BBDB and he has been
trying to get in touch with you as well.

We won't ask you do any implementation until you get back to normal,
but it will be to good to have you around for discussions.  So, please
participate as much as you can.

Cheers,
Uday