Re: VM-BUG: mime-paging: symbol's function definition is void: nil

Dear Bar,

Thank you for your careful work.  I have committed a fix for the bug
you found.

> This function is working way, way too slowly.  Are you all using
> something else to read mime-encoded messages, or what?

The first thing to do would be to check if your mime-decoding programs
like base64-decode etc are in place and are being used by VM.  If they
are, then you need to investigate which MIME types are being slow to
getting displayed and see how they are handled.

Please let us know what you find out.

Cheers,
Uday