[Question #120793]: Can vm folders be like labels of gmail?

New question #120793 on VM:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/120793

Hello.
I am wondering whether vm's folders can be like labels of gmail.  What I mean here is the following.  Suppose I have an email that I want to save in two different folders because its contents is related to two such topics.  In the case of vm, this email message is saved in two different folders occupying two different disk spaces.  Gmail has a concept of labels, and one can associate two different labels to a single email message without duplicating the contents.  In other words, that mechanism is quite efficient in terms of disk spaces.  I am wondering whether the similar thing we can do with vm.

Thanks for your help!

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.

Follow ups