Re: [Blueprint vm-elpa] Add VM to the Emacs Lisp Package Archive

> + More analysi is required, but the initial impression is thaqt ELPA
> + packages need to support build and installation processes that are all
> + elisp driven. Would likely need elisp code that would search for add-on
> + features, such as bbdb or w3m. Still worth further investigation, but it
> + looks like it may be necessary to add an all elsip based build process.

Moving from autoconf to some hand-made elisp build process looks like
a step in the wrong direction to me. VM contains also some binaries
(like qp-decode) that must be compiled and installed. How would one
handle this without autoconf?

Ulrich