[Question #122392]: Focus shifting on Aquamacs

New question #122392 on VM:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/122392

Alley Stoughton reports (2010-08-19)

I'm trying to get the VM working well with Aquamacs

http://aquamacs.org

on my Mac, and have run into a annoying problem.  When I am advancing
through the messages in a VM frame/folder, I find that my focus shifts
to another frame (VM or not) in a semi-random way.  The focus shift
doesn't always happen, and it doesn't matter if I advance by typing
"n" or use Motion => Next Message.  The same thing happens with "p"/

The Aquamacs developers don't use VM, but they suggest it's a VM bug.  Any thoughts
about what might be causing the problem?  I'm running VM 8.1.90a and  Aquamacs 2.1,
which is based on GNU Emacs 23.2.50.

Alley

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.