vm team mailing list archive

[Question #122392]: Focus shifting on Aquamacs

New question #122392 on VM:

Alley Stoughton reports (2010-08-19)

I'm trying to get the VM working well with Aquamacs

on my Mac, and have run into a annoying problem.  When I am advancing
through the messages in a VM frame/folder, I find that my focus shifts
to another frame (VM or not) in a semi-random way.  The focus shift
doesn't always happen, and it doesn't matter if I advance by typing
"n" or use Motion => Next Message.  The same thing happens with "p"/

The Aquamacs developers don't use VM, but they suggest it's a VM bug.  Any thoughts
about what might be causing the problem?  I'm running VM 8.1.90a and  Aquamacs 2.1,
which is based on GNU Emacs 23.2.50.

You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.