Re: Operate on thread feature

OK, my suggestion then would be to enable the thread operations to be easily
toggled on/off rather than setting via setting a variable. I think the benefits
of having this functionality would be more useful if you can quickly
enable/disable it.

Tim

--
Tim Cross
tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are two types of people in IT - those who do not manage what they
understand and those who do not understand what they manage.