Re: [Question #184737]: The mail command "m" is broken in the new "b" release

Question #184737 on VM changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/184737

David Raymond is still having a problem:

That did it!  I put the following in my .emacs file so I don't
have to do a manual load-library every time I start emacs:

(load "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-reply")

Thanks,

Dave

--
David J. Raymond
Prof. of Physics

You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.