[Question #189315]: Auto archive the entire folder

New question #189315 on VM:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/189315

Apparently vm-8.2.0b double checks if the user really wants to archive when invoking vm-auto-archive-messages.  Is there a way to prevent this behavior?

The reason I'm asking this is that I call vm-auto-archive-messages within vm-arrived-messages-hook and always get the
question "Auto archive the entire folder? ", and thus have to hit the `y' key too often.

--
Rene

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.