Re: [Question #108267]: stunnel on Windows

Question #108267 on VM changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/108267

Uday Reddy posted a new comment:
usr345 writes:

> Hi, sir. Thank you for answering my question. But I asked it long ago,
> when I wanted to switch to Emacs email client from "the bat!".

Dear user, if you recall, I mentioned that you need ask the question in the
VM users newsgroup in order to reach all the VM users.  As it happens, the
people who might have been able to answer your question didn't see your
question.

> But after facing many hardships I gave up and switched back to "the
> bat!". Do you think it's worth to try Emacs again?

If you see the benefit in using Emacs VM, I encourage you to persist.  But
please make sure that you subscribe to the mailing list or use the newsgroup
on the web.  I also notice that your question was asked and answered on the
Stackoverflow web site:

  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6008917/setup-for-gmail-in-emacs-vm

I suggest that any further discussion of this issue be taken to the
stackoverflow web site, because it is much better than Launchpad for
complicated issues.

Andy and Alan, you might want to copy your answers to stackoverflow as
well.  I intend to shut down the Launchpad answers site at some point and
make stackoverflow the official answers site.

Cheers,
Uday

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.