Re: [Question #108267]: stunnel on Windows

Question #108267 on VM changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/108267

usr345 posted a new comment:
I don't think, it's reasonable to move the discussion to stackoverflow
from here. Because anybody, who needs the info can google and read it
from here. No need to duplicate the info in 2 places.

Another reason, why I moved from VM, cause sometimes it freezed emacs,
when checking email. I think, I can describe all the difficulties I
faced. If we could overcome them - VM would be a good email client.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.