[Question #233501]: Sending HTML to a browser on click?

New question #233501 on VM:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/233501

By default, Emacs VM presents HTML emails in the inbox buffer like this:

    HTML, UTF-8           [Click mouse-2 to save to a file]

How can I change the functionality to VIEW ON CLICK instead, presenting like this:

    HTML, UTF-8           [Click mouse-2 to display in Chrome]

I figured out how to make VM send the HTML instantly to Chrome as soon as you view the email:

(setq vm-mime-external-content-types-alist
  '(
     ("text/html"  "chrome")
   )
)
but I'd rather "click to view" as above instead.

Thank you very much.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.

Follow ups