[Question #235484]: vm-select-recipient-from-sender function definition is void

New question #235484 on VM:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/235484

Hi there,
I run emacs 24.2 and vm 8.2.0b. when I try to compose a message I get this error message:
function definition is void: vm-select-recipient-from-sender
This is known since bug 913005 and it has been reported that it was fixed. But not in vm 8.2.0b.
I apologize my blindness, but I can't find a later version that does not have this bug anymore. So, where can I find a version of vm, that does not show this bug anymore.
Best wishes and thanks in advance

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.