[Question #652157]: About deleting attachments

New question #652157 on VM:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/652157

Is there is a built-in easy way to delete (binary) attachments from a stored message?

The reason: I often get "spam", with potentially dangerous and/or large attachments, and I would like to archive it, for periodic training of the bayesian "spam" detector I use, but I would like to remove  them from the message. Ideally there would be a command that takes a regular expression of MIME types and another of file names of attachments to delete from a stored message.

--
You received this question notification because your team VM development
team is an answer contact for VM.