vmbuilder team mailing list archive

0.12 branch

Hey, everyone.

I realise I said I wanted everything in VMBuilder to be peer reviewed
and all that, but due to the magic of the Ubuntu release schedule, and
to avoid having tons of stuff only living on my laptop, I've found
myself compelled to push a bunch of changes to the VMBuilder trunk.

I'm sorry to have to do this, but in a minute, I'm going to merge it all
into 0.12 so that I can get that into Ubuntu Lucid. I'll summarise the
changes here to try to keep everyone up to speed.

I hope noone is too upset about this. I really did (and do!) want to
have a proper review process for things, but I'm in a bit of a tight
spot with regard to getting things into Ubuntu Lucid.

--
Soren Hansen                 |
Lead virtualisation engineer | Ubuntu Server Team