vmbuilder team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~w-mail-4/vmbuilder/vmbuilder into lp:vmbuilder

Alright the tooling confused me a bit, I signed the agreement again but now
with a prettier launchpad id "tinco-andringa"

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Tinco Andringa <mail@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Could it be I signed as tinco@xxxxxxxxxx, for my employer Phusion? I
> remember I made the patch during working hours (I am allowed to contribute
> to open source by my employer).
>
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Serge Hallyn <serge.hallyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > so sorry, somehow I hadn't gotten this update in email.
> >
> > When I check the database however, it tells me that you did not sign the
> > agreement.
> >
> > --
> > https://code.launchpad.net/~w-mail-4/vmbuilder/vmbuilder/+merge/242076
> > You are the owner of lp:~w-mail-4/vmbuilder/vmbuilder.
> >

> --
> https://code.launchpad.net/~w-mail-4/vmbuilder/vmbuilder/+merge/242076
> You are the owner of lp:~w-mail-4/vmbuilder/vmbuilder.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tinco-andringa/vmbuilder/vmbuilder/+merge/242076
Your team VMBuilder is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~tinco-andringa/vmbuilder/vmbuilder into lp:vmbuilder.