vmbuilder team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~chad.smith/vmbuilder/jenkins_kvm_azure_netplan_hotplug into lp:~ubuntu-on-ec2/vmbuilder/jenkins_kvm

What happens when you remove the original eth0 and replace it? Does the boot happen promptly, or does it stall on the 50-cloud-init.yaml interface?

Would it be simpler just to suppress the original cloud-init netplan config?

Apart from that I think it looks fine, but I'm not an expert on how these things are built.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~chad.smith/vmbuilder/jenkins_kvm_azure_netplan_hotplug/+merge/347212
Your team VMBuilder is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~chad.smith/vmbuilder/jenkins_kvm_azure_netplan_hotplug into lp:~ubuntu-on-ec2/vmbuilder/jenkins_kvm.