voice-driven-ui team mailing list archive

pocketsphinx and accuracy

Hi all,

I have installed pocketsphinx (from the latest upstream not the packaged version) and got it kind of working with a view to helping with the voice driven UI concept. I am struggling a bit with the accuracy, this is the output of me counting from one to ten four times in a row and using pocketsphinx_continuous

number two to review goal will it says clinton thinks million tons
more than two the jury whole lot of six seven and knowing time
will need to jury pool hall is six seven and knowing them
one two three full five six that pregnant and

I was kind of hoping for a bit better, not sure if my levels are wrong or something. I could go through the acoustic model training and language model definition but I am not sure if I have got the basics right. Is this the level of accuracy you would expect?

--
Alan Bell
The Open Learning Centre

Web: http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com

Mob: +44 (0)7738 789190
Tel: +44 (0)844 3576000

The Open Learning Centre is a trading name of Bell Lord Ltd,
a company registered in England and Wales #05868943.
VAT Registration #GB 901 4715 55