voice-driven-ui team mailing list archive

(no subject)

Hey, it's Jacky Alcine.
	I'm just asking for all SpeechControl developers to please take a look
at the progress being made with libopenmary-c++. The link to the
project's page is https://launchpad.net/libopenmary-c++ and the Bazaar
branch is (lp:libopenmary-c++). Currently myself and Daniel Bugl are
working diligently to get this program into a working copy and get it
into a package.

NOTE: Does anyone how to package a .DEB? I need for someone to do so for
openMary.

NOTE: If possible, can we make Julius work for us? Like strip the voices
and use voices from voxForge?
--
Sent from Ubuntu