weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

Weather Indicator IRC Meeting

Hello, teammates!

The project has significantly grown lately - after several blog posts and
making it in Ubuntu repos the project has gained more attention. The project
is evolving much faster, than it used to be, the team is growing - and the
processes should change also.

I'd like to gather the team on short meeting to learn more about each other
and discuss the questions, which might appear during the development part of
the project.

The meeting will take place in Weather Indicator IRC channel -
#weather-indicator on irc.freenode.org at 20:30 UTC on May 11th, Wednesday.
Time is negotiable in plus or minus 1 hr.

Here is a list of points,I'd like to discuss during the meeting:
 - Upcoming release features
 - Version naming scheme and time-based builds
 - Code review, code style
 - Launchpad integration - translations, bug triaging
 - Team management - contacts, meetings, promoting Weather Indicator

Please, feel free to reply with more ideas to discuss on the meeting, so we
all could prepare for a discussion.

Yours,
Vadim

Follow ups