weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #209490]: Forecast cannot be fetched. Connection cannot be established. Weather Indicator Questions Question #207013Forecast cannot be fetched. Connection cannot be established.

Question #209490 on Weather Indicator changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/209490

Joshua Tasker requested more information:
What version of Weather Indicator are you running? I believe the issue
you are experiencing has been fixed in the latest release;  the deb
package is scheduled to be built in 5 hours from the time of this post
-- please check the Weather Indicator Team PPA for the newest version
(13.05.17 'Rainy') and let me know if you still experience the problem.

Thanks,
Joshua

Weather Indicator Team, which is an answer contact for Weather
Indicator.