weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #229621]: how to install 13.05.25

Question #229621 on Weather Indicator changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/229621

MRiekerk gave more information on the question:
I found out how to install it in another question:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-
weather/+question/223343

But when I run indicator-weather I get the following error:

ERROR:root:Could not find any typelib for GConf
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/indicator-weather", line 58, in <module>
    from indicator_weather.helpers import *
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/indicator_weather/helpers.py", line 34, in <module>
    from gi.repository import GConf
ImportError: cannot import name GConf

Do I need to make a bug report for this?

Weather Indicator Team, which is an answer contact for Weather
Indicator.