weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #229621]: how to install 13.05.25

Question #229621 on Weather Indicator changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/229621

Joshua Tasker posted a new comment:
It's the same contents as the tar.gz install, it just runs setup.py
automatically. Also, the gsettings schema error meant you needed to copy
the schema file to the proper directory and recompile your schemes for
gsettings; this is all done automatically when you install it via the
package.

Question #229621 on Weather Indicator changed:

https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/229621

Mattijs Riekerk confirmed that the question is solved:

I see here (https://launchpad.net/~weather-indicator-team/+archive/ppa)
that the package was build, so I installed it with apt-get...

Problem solved!!! :-)

Did this override the tar.gz install?

I tried to remove that one first, but there was no remove command in the
package.

Weather Indicator Team, which is an answer contact for Weather

Indicator.