weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #231046]: Questions re: profile folder and installing from scratch

Question #231046 on Weather Indicator changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/231046

Joshua Tasker proposed the following answer:
1. Maybe, maybe not. I'm not sure if the dconf data is removed.

However, I just pushed a new release, it will be available on the PPA soon, or you can get it from the Weather Indicator downloads page:
https://launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+milestone/13.05.29

2. All settings is stored in dconf, you can run the dconf application from the launcher and navigate to apps > indicators > weather
The only other log file is written to ~/.cache/indicator-weather.log

3. I am not sure, I did not write the code originally, I will look into
it. I am not sure that dpkg can remove dconf settings per-user, I will
investigate.

Weather Indicator Team, which is an answer contact for Weather
Indicator.