weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

[Question #238523]: where is proxy configured?

New question #238523 on Weather Indicator:
https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/238523

Where does indicator-weather get its proxy configuration, please?

The log says:
[MainThread] 2013-11-03 00:28:39,603 - DEBUG - ProxyMonitor: using simple proxy: legend:3128

I'm no longer behind that proxy, so I'd like to remove it... but I can't see where it's been set! It's not taking it from the System Settings, which now say "none", or from the environment...

indicator-weather 13.7.1

Weather Indicator Team, which is an answer contact for Weather
Indicator.