weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #248697]: Unable to update apt-get

Question #248697 on Weather Indicator changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/248697

Marv Ano proposed the following answer:
Hi Vortex,

I had the same Problem, and then I noticed that the weather-indicator
PPA does recently not exist for trusty. So I downloaded the saucy
(Ubuntu 13.10) packages manualy:

1 https://launchpad.net/~weather-indicator-team/+archive/ppa/+files
/python-pywapi_0.3.8-0ubuntu0ppa1_all.deb

2 https://launchpad.net/~weather-indicator-team/+archive/ppa/+files
/indicator-weather_13.8.0_all.deb

and insalled them with gdebi (software-center should also work). Now everything runs like a charme ;)

I will reaktivate the weather-indicator ppa in my /etc/apt/sources.list
as soon as I notice that the ppa is provided with trusty packages.

Greetings Marv

Weather Indicator Team, which is an answer contact for Weather
Indicator.