weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

[Question #261597]: 10 Day Forecast

New question #261597 on Weather Indicator:
https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/261597

Sirs;

You have no option to set the number of days for the forecast on you app.  I standardly use the 10-day forecast, so must go online to find that from "The Weather Channel", since you only give me 7 days.  Please add this as it is standard in all online forecast views.

Also please add "The Weather Channel" as a source provider, since you only offer Yahoo and Weather.com, and both are not as accurate as "The Weather Channel".

Thanks!

TBNK

Weather Indicator Team, which is an answer contact for Weather
Indicator.