weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #280162]: Function request to include pressure, wind gusts, % chance of precipitation in drop down box.

Question #280162 on Weather Indicator changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/280162

Description changed to:
Would it be possible to include:

barometric pressure
wind gusts (in addition to wind velocity)
% chance of precipitation
dew point

 in the drop down information box?

The forecast would be more useful as an expandable tab opening the
forecast data to the side of the drop down box rather than launching a
separate window containing these data.

Warnings, watches, and advisories would be handy as an expandable tab,
too.

It would also be nice to have a larger list of alternate data sources.
I only have yahoo.com and weather.com and (at least for MY location in
Paris, Texas) the data is WRONG).

Nice program overall.  I love that it lives in the indicator panel at
the top of the screen.  VERY handy.

--
You received this question notification because your team Weather
Indicator Team is an answer contact for Weather Indicator.