weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #633582]: Failed to fetch http://ppa.launchpad.net/weather-indicator-team/ppa/ubuntu/dists/xenial/main/binary-i386/Packages 404 Not Found

Question #633582 on Weather Indicator changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/633582

Manfred Hampl proposed the following answer:
The PPA https://launchpad.net/~weather-indicator-
team/+archive/ubuntu/ppa does not provide any software for Ubuntu xenial
and seems dead (no changes in the past three years).

I suggest that you use other weather programs.

A possible candidate:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:atareao/atareao
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install my-weather-indicator

--
You received this question notification because your team Weather
Indicator Team is an answer contact for Weather Indicator.