webapps team mailing list archive

Re: Adding desktop files to launcher defaults!

Le 05/09/2012 17:37, Robert Carr a écrit :
Hi all!

As you are aware (I hope!) We need to add the desktop files for the Amazon and Ubuntu One webapp to the default launcher set.

Is there an existing process for doing this? Main issue is doing it in a way which will add for users with upgrades.

CCed Tim as solution to upgrade problem might involve some last minute configuration schema changes.

Thanks,
Robert
Hey,

Adding Didier to the Cc list, he's the one who knows the best about that ;-) I think it should be easy enough to handle with the migration system he set up

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher