webapps team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Web App link points to not.a.real.website.com

Hi Daniel,

I was able to partially reproduce the issue,

I filed a bug to keep track of it, you can monitor the progress there:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1599689

would you have a picture of an example of a photo where the "Ubuntu Web
App" text is being added ?

Thank you,