whube-core team mailing list archive

Doc info

Hey folks,
So i am unashamed to say that with me being new to being on a collaborative
team as this that im an unsure of which docs/wiki's need to be created to
compliment whube. Of course the FAQ is started and i am still dev'ing on but
other than that i am wide open to any other information that you all would
like to see in docs on whube. Sorry for being so new at this but i hate
feeling as if im not pulling my own weight!! Any suggestions are highly
welcome. I was told that the QA docs come with whube along with the
development doc so im looking for what else needs to be made.

--
God Bless

Follow ups