whube-core team mailing list archive

Final Stretch

Hello team,

We are on the final week before DD release.  Are we going to make it? I hope
so.  Since we do not have emails working ( yet/still ) inside Whube, the
goal of this email is to see where people are at and to highlight the bugs
that are still needing their asses kicked.

Bug #3, http://bugs.whube.com/t/bug/3/Administrative-Actions-do-not-Exist is
being handled by myself ( tenach ) .

   - What are the minimum required actions? What I am working on: Modify (
   user, team, project ) and Delete ( user, team, project)
   - So far all of this is going to be based on admin access only until it's
   solid.

These need handling by someone ASAP! They are critical for a proper release!

   - Bug #4,   http://bugs.whube.com/t/bug/4/No-User-Menu
   - Bug #7,   http://bugs.whube.com/t/bug/7/Emails
   - Bug #10  http://bugs.whube.com/t/bug/10/Team-Support

If we finish those, we'll be good. If we manage to finish the rest of the
bugs ( perhaps even the wishlist ) we will be gods.  Please take up a bug
and knock the shit out of it.  The entirety of Whube will thank you for it.

<3 you all,

Thomas Plastino Martin
https://launchpad.net/~tenach <https://launchpad.net/%7Etenach>
http://tenach.net